04 December 2011

I'm Still Here....

So, it's been a while since I wrote. Life today is soooo crazy!

I am currently preparing to be installed as the President Elect of the Stuart-Martin County Women's Council of REALTORS. Check us out! I can't wait. Our leadership team is fantastic and we are going to rock all year long. It's going to be the experience of a lifetime!

If you're in town and can join us, the 2012 Officer Installation is Thursday, December 15th from 1130a to 100p at Piper's Landing in Palm City. Please RSVP to Diane.Romer.Realtor@gmail.com or the reservation line 772-223-7466. Tickets are $20 for members and $25 for non-members. It's a fabulous group of women AND men, so come out and do some networking with us!

On other fronts, namely food, Stuart got a new grocery store!!!! The Fresh Market. There are so many taste sensations in the store, I barely know where to begin. My new favorite snacks are dehydrated green beans and okra. Crunchy and a little sweet and salty... YUMMMM! I hear some of you naysayers now... All I've got for you is don't knock it till you've tried it!

Also, there are no good Indian restaurants unless I trek all the way down to Palm Beach. And while I love Palm Beach, I can't really see going all the way there unless it's going to be a night out with dinner and a show or something other that just dinner. I found these packets of prepared curry like Tikka Masala and Butter Chicken. Last night was a buffet of deliciousness with Rogan Josh Lamb, Butter Chicken and Shrimp Tikka Masala.

Yes, I will freely admit that I am a foodaholic. If you're not, you should try it sometime, there is a world of food just waiting to be tasted. If you are, then tell me about some of your favorite things!

All the best!!!
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment